The city will hold three workshops to discuss the Orleans BRT station. This station is the final stop when heading east on the BRT and provides the connection point to Fulton, the East End, and beyond.
All of the following meetings will be held at the Powhatan Community Center (5051 Northampton Street).
- Tuesday, May 31st • 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- Talk about issues and opportunities near the Orlean BRT station.
- Wednesday, June 1st • 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- Review design options for the area that improve connections and propose new types of buildings to build near the Orleans BRT station.
- Thursday, June 2nd • 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- Refine the preferred option.
If you have any questions, contact Amy Inman (804.646.5871, email@example.com).